The term ‘Geoffrey Leaver’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 251 Upper Third Street, Bouverie Square, Central Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire MK9 1DR. We are a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales (registered number: OC329227 ) practising English law.
We are authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority under SRA No. 499394 as Geoffrey Leaver Solicitors LLP.
- Geoffrey Leaver Accident Claims is the Personal Injury department for Geoffrey Leaver Solicitors.
- This website contains general information only on the law of England and Wales only and information about the legal services offered by Geoffrey Leaver Solicitors. Nothing in this website constitutes legal advice. You should always consult a suitably qualified lawyer on any specific legal issue or matter.
- We endeavour to ensure that the information contained on this website is correct however neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- We reserve the right to make changes to this website from time to time, including to correct any typographical, clerical or other error, or temporarily or permanently to discontinue this website or any part of it from time to time without notice. You should check this website regularly to review these terms and conditions.
- The telephone number displayed on this website is an 0333 number. The cost to call 0333 numbers is the same as your carrier would normally charge you for dialling a landline number. Please check with your network provider for call charges.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- We do not warrant that your use of or access to this website will be uninterrupted or error-free nor shall we have any liability for damage caused by hostile software which may affect or infect your equipment or property on account of your use of this website or the downloading of any materials.
- We do not guarantee that any email sent from the website will be received by us or that its contents are or will remain secure during or following transmission. In the event that you are concerned about whether we have received an email from you please telephone or write to us instead.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. • All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
- We shall not have any liability for any loss, damages, costs, expenses or claims whether in contract, tort (including but not limited to negligence) or otherwise (except in respect of fraud) arising out of your use or inability to use this website or the information or services contained in it. Nothing in these terms will exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury due to its negligence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
- For any queries regarding this website please contact Richard Millard of Geoffrey Leaver Solicitors LLP in the first instance.