Head Injury Claims
Our catastrophic injury team headed by Anne Maguire has successfully recovered damages in many high value brain injury cases. Anne recently settled a case, for a head injured young woman who was involved in a road traffic accident, to the sum of £3.4 million.
Here are some questions you may need answered:
- What happens after my loved one is discharged from hospital?
- Where do they go and what support will they get?
- How will we cope financially?
- How will we cope with changes in personality, physical injuries and problems with memory?
Here is how we can help you:
- Arrange for an expert to identify the help and support you need immediately
- A family coordinator available in times of crisis
- Support and advice on accessing statutory services
- Welfare Benefits Advice service
- Access to financial and budgeting service
- We offer no win no fee
- We will visit you at home or in hospital
Why it is important to make a claim sooner rather than later
- To investigate the claim quickly so evidence is not lost
- Witnesses will be more likely to help you
- To receive early support and assistance for your family
- To obtain interim payments to help financial difficulties
- To meet the legal and support team and allow them to obtain the fullest compensation for you.