Accidents at Work
The GL Accident team has dealt with over 500 accident at work claims over the course of the last 5 years.
Our team of perosnal injury solicitors are experienced and can help with any accident at work. We have helped clients with minor and major injuries ranging from a fracture fingered worth £3,000 to severe injuries to the hand such as amputation.
Here’s how we can help you:
- We will help you get the maximum compensation available. We will never under settle.
- We will recover your loss of earnings, expenses and any support for the future.
- 1-2-1 contact with the same solicitor.
- Combined total of over 50 years experience with accident at work claims.
- 95% settled without having to go to court.
Don’t be afraid about claiming against your employer, here’s why:
- Your employer has insurance, to cover accidents at work.
- As long as your GP has signed you off work, you are not required to go back to work.
- The moment the claim goes in, your employer will have 40 business days to respond to us.
- We can have a look at your contract of employment and sick pay.
- Your chosen solicitor will be there to guide you throughout your claim.
Why it’s important to make a claim sooner rather than later:
- You are more likely to remember how the accident occurred.
- You’re more likely to remember what your injuries were at the time.
- Witnesses will be more likely to assist you.
- Evidence such as CCTV, training records and vital documents will be easier to obtain.
Testimonials that do the talking:
Stephen Baily, July 2013
I had recently started a new job with a bus company in Northampton. Whilst on duty at the bus Depo, I tripped and injured myself meaning I had to have time off work etc… Unsure, what to do, I consulted a friend who referred me to the GL Accident team. They reassured me about claiming against my employer and guided me throughout the claim process making it much less daunting, stress free and a very satisfactory compensation settlement.